2008-10-22

Awarded


Today I got this really nice surprise. Oslo Daily Photo received a "Blogging Friends Forever" Award from Ystad Daily Photo. Ystad has been my favourite daily photo blog for a long time, and I just love his pictures. A very inspiring blog! Thank you, Fredrik! :o)

I need to specify that Oslo Daily Photo had not existed without Lothiane, Mark and Imzadi, so of course I share this award with them! :o)

Now it is our turn to give the award to other bloggers following these rules:

1. Only five people are allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award

It's really hard to choose only five, but these are the ones we choose (random order):

1. Grenoble Daily Photo (Bleeding Orange)
2. Edinburgh Daily Photo (Dido)
3. Ramsey Daily Photo (Babooshka)
4. Copenhagen Daily Photo (Kathrine)
5. Auckland Daily Photo (Lachezar)

2 kommentarer:

Dido sa...

Thank you very much for the Blogging Friends Forever award!! I'm truly honoured and I am glad you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours!! Love, Dido

Meg sa...

Good choice including Auckland. Lachezar is amazing. Oslo is so lovely, I'd love to visit when it's not, you know, too terribly cold.