2007-09-25

Red goat in the rain


I'm sorry about not posting yesterday, I'm ill and a bit stressed out because I'm having a photo exhibition on Sunday and in the last minute decided to swap 9 out of 10 photos. Looks like everything will be right on time, phew!

This photo is a bit blurry, but as you can see it's heavy rain. The photo is from earlier this summer, but we've had some heavy showers lately, so this seems quite fitting for today's photo.

This is my favourite coffee shop, Red Goat, which I've showed you earlier. You can see the manager outside his shop, he was talking about building an ark. :-)

2 kommentarer:

Janet sa...

An ark, eh? Might not hurt! That is some heavy rain.Coffee tastes extra good on a day like this.

• Eliane • sa...

Let it rain.. let it rain... I like that picture. Good luck with your exhibition. It's my first visit to your blog but from what I can see, there's no need to stress: your pictures are beautiful! Get well soon!