2007-10-12

The night before...


Tomorrow night, the Scottish singer Fish will be having a concert in Oslo at the Rockefeller music hall. I can't wait! I've been a fan of this artist since he was the lead singer of Marillion and have followed him during his solo career which so far has lasted for nearly 20 years so far.

His latest album 13th Star is fabulous, probably the best solo album he's made.

Before the concert there will be a party at a pub called Andy's in Oslo. The bagpipe band I used to play in will be there too. We'll all be parading to the music hall, and if we're lucky; Fish will join us! He did two years ago when the photo above was taken of myself and my hero.

I didn't take any of these photos myself, but I hope the photographer(s) will forgive me for posting them.

Almost all the tickets are sold for the concert tomorrow so this will be a great party!

Ingen kommentarer: