2007-10-20

Evening field and a tag


Nothing will grow here until next spring...

**



These are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.



8 random facts about me:

1. I'm fascinated by people and people's nature.
2. I used to play the Great Highland Bagpipe, a very typical Norwegian instrument. Or not. :-)
3. I didn't drink coffee until I was 30, so I guess I didn't grow up until then. Actually, I didn't like beer until then either.
4. I love reading and have kept a record of almost every book I've read since 1984.
5. My great passions are music, photo and litterature.
6. Even though I have a chronic illness, I feel my life is much better now than it was 10 years ago.
7. I never cease to believe in true love.
8. I dream of travelling around Scotland with a brand new camera.


I am tagging these eight Daily Photo blogs:

5 kommentarer:

GMG sa...

So, winter seems to be approaching! As we usually don't have any snow in Lisbon, it's hard to think that all that land is going to be white for some time...
Loved to read your answers to the tag. It seems the tag game is spreading...
Enjoy your weekend!

Steve Buser sa...

So here I am reading you blog, before I check comments on my own. Finding here that I have been tagged.

Actually I have another tag that I haven't acted on. Give me a day or so.

--steve buser
New Orleans Daily Photo

Anonym sa...

That is a lovely picture.

Thanks for doing the 'assignment'. Out of the 8 facts you shared, we have a few in common. I am fascinated by people myself - that's why I'm a life/love coach. I enjoy photography and literature (in fact my degrees are on literature and I used to teach it at university). And I am an incurable romantic - thus my website Your Love Coach. Though I've been to Scotland in the summer of 2006, I would mind visiting again and traveling to other countries as well.

Have a great weekend,
joy
Your Love Coach

Lynette sa...

Your photo of the field is lovely. I found your 8 Random Facts quite interesting. Thanks for posting them. After I read them, I scrolled through a few of your other posts--great photos from you and your son. How was the concert by Fish? I hope you had a truly wonderful time there.

Lothiane sa...

GMG: oh yes, winter is really approaching now. I understand it must be hard to imagine for you who live in a much warmer country. You'll probably see lots of winter photos here during the next few months. :)

Steve Buser: Take your time, looking forward to read your tag. :)

Joy: Thank you!

That's so interesting that you have a website called love coach. I bet there are lots of people who can need your help. I'll check it out. :)

Lynette: Thanks for visiting and commenting! :)

The Fish concert was wonderful! I enjoyed it so much, most of my favourite songs. :) I even got to meet Fish again and even came backstage. It's something I'll never forget. :)